ProjectTo implement a new On-Premises server cluster and Data Store with substantial IT Business Continuity (BC) and Disaster Recovery (DR) capability.
TimeframeThe migration took place over a few weeks, mostly preparation work to ensure disruption to ongoing operations was minimised.
As part of this project, we migrated email to Microsoft 365 and provided a supplementary email archive and backup.
We also planned a phased laptop replacement or rebuild, with staff provided with a fully encrypted laptop with the latest operating systems. This enabled secure remote working
Upgrading the outdated infrastructure has enhanced operational performance. With a series of security measures in place, the company has robust IT protection. Business continuation and disaster recovery solutions are also in place to provide further peace of mind.
- Unifying and configuring Treat Firewalls with a good VPN throughput
- Installing fault-tolerant Server Hardware & SAN RAID Storage
- Providing UPS Protection for all comms & backend devices
- Enhancing all access controls and security
- Backup-as-a-Service (combining our Acronis E-BaaS service and V-Ranger)
- Supplementing the internet feed with a second connection
- Ensuring VPN access is restricted to company-owned systems using Single Sign-On through Active Directory plus Multi-Factor Authentication
- Protecting LAN and Wi-Fi networks with high-quality components, strong authentication and central monitoring