ProjectTo provide the necessary IT infrastructure for smooth & efficient operations.
TimeframeCompleted within the pre-agreed timeframe.
Liaising with the architect, building contractors and Open Reach, we secured fibre routes and a leased line to the new sites. We also collaborated with specialist equipment manufacturers to fully understand the project scope.
Connectivity was achieved through network cabling across all three buildings, the installation of WiFi and the provision of hosted VoIP.
We worked with this company on a series of new UK developments projects. Their exceptional facilities are providing visitors with a range of options to improve access and communication.
- Providing & co-ordinating the installation of a Leased Line internet service
- Preparing network cabling and fibre distribution across three buildings
- Arranging a 4G Internet Backup Supply
- Specifying network equipment including Firewall and Switches with UPS protection
- Wi-Fi installation with separate networks for staff and customers
- Supplying a Hosted VoIP Phone System with both desk and mobile DECT handsets
- Procuring desktop & laptop PC systems and a printer
- Connection to Microsoft 356 through Azure and Intune management
- Installing malware and virus protection
- Cloud Backup to protect local data
- Ongoing support services