Memoria – North Oxfordshire Memorial Park and Crematorium
Our project brief was to provide the new build crematoria with all the ICT infrastructure required for its operation. This is the latest in a series of implementations we have completed for the
organisation, with others being situated around the country. We were required to liaise with other stakeholders involved with the construction, including Architects, Builders, Openreach and other Specialist Equipment Manufacturers. North Oxfordshire Memorial Park and Crematorium is the organisations new flagship crematoria with extensive facilities.
One of the biggest variables we face with greenfield construction is that the installation of internet service by Openreach can often be delayed because fibre routes are often distant from the site and extensive ducting and roadworks can be required. However, on this occasion the provisioning was started early and so we could engage with the Openreach projects team in plenty of time and the new fibre installation feed was short. This also meant that there were no excess construction charges.
- Provide and co-ordinate the installation of a Leased Line internet service.
- Network cabling as well as fibre distribution to the 3 buildings on the site.
- Provide a 4G Internet Backup Supply.
- Provision of Network equipment including Firewall and Switches with UPS protection.
- Wi-Fi installation with separate networks for staff and customers.
- Supply of a Hosted VoIP Phone System with both Desk and mobile DECT handsets.
- Desktop and Laptop PC systems and departmental Printer.
- Connection to Microsoft 356 through Azure and Intune management
- Malware and Virus Protection
- Cloud Backup for local Data
- Ongoing Support Services
All aspects of the project were delivered on time and on budget.