Secure Your Business
Defend against cyberthreats – Protect against viruses, malware, phishing attempts, ransomware, spam, and other threats.
– Microsoft Defender – Stop attacks with comprehensive XDR capabilities for your organization. Get efficient and effective security across end-user environments by preventing, detecting, and responding to threats across identities, endpoints, applications, and email—all from a single console. Stop attacks across infrastructure and cloud platforms, protecting Azure and hybrid resources including virtual machines, databases, containers, and IoT.
– Azure Sentinel – Get a bird’s-eye view across the enterprise with Azure Sentinel, Microsoft’s cloud-native SIEM. Put cloud and large-scale intelligence from decades of Microsoft security experience to work. Make your threat detection and response smarter and faster with AI. Easily connect with data from your Microsoft products and all other sources. Eliminate security infrastructure setup and maintenance, and elastically scale to meet your security needs—while reducing IT costs.
Keep data protected – Guard information from cybercriminals, unauthorized access, and accidental deletion.
– Built-in Protection – Benefit from information protection and governance capabilities built into Microsoft 365 apps and services, Power BI, Edge browser, Windows 10 devices, and more.
– Unified Management – Configure and manage policies and view analytics across your on-premises environment, Microsoft 365 apps and services, third-party cloud services, and devices—all from a single console.
– Intelligent Data & Extensile Capabilities – Accurately identify sensitive information across your enterprise with comprehensive classification capabilities, including machine learning.
Identity and Access Management – Achieve strong security and more convenience with a solution that can help support all your apps and identities.
– Connect your workforce to their apps – Enable seamless access to all your apps-in the cloud or on-premises with single sign-on to ensure your workforce stays productive and the work stays secure.
– Enable strong authentication – Reduce risk of security breaches with strong authentication. Turn on one of the many Multi-Factor Authentication options to protect your users from 99.9% of identity attacks.
– Secure adaptive access – Protect access to resources and data using strong authentication and risk-based adaptive access policies without compromising user experience.
– Monitor and audit access – Manage your identities efficiently and securely by making sure the right people have the right access to the right resources. Protect, monitor, and audit access to critical assets while helping ensure employee productivity.
Secure your devices – Help keep your data safe, even when it’s accessed from employees’ personal devices. With Identity and Access Management, Threat Protection, Information Protection and Cloud security.
– Cloud security – Block use of unsanctioned apps and protect sensitive information, improve security configuration, detect and protect workloads in Azure, on-premises, and other clouds against malware and threats.