HOW DOES IT SUPPORT WORK?
We stopped providing ad-hoc work some time ago, as we don’t think this is an effective model long term for either us or the client. It had a number of disadvantages:
- We never really got to know the client’s setup or their business very well.
- The costs were very lumpy, making it difficult for clients to budget.
- There was no formal contract to define responsibilities and expectations.
- There was no provision for us to make sure that system monitoring, access and preventative tasks were carried out – resulting is a higher number of issues.
- Who enjoys calling (or being called) only when there is a problem??!!
Some of our clients have us available at the end of the phone on a retainer basis without us proactively working with them on their infrastructure and their business plans. But increasingly, companies see ICT as an enabler and want us to partner with them to keep the number of day-to-day issues to a minimum so that we can concentrate on moving the business forward together.
We have five support packages with increasing levels of capability. Our Fully Managed Service is in effect our Proactive Professional Support package.
Our costs will depend on the infrastructure, the support window and the level of involvement that you’d like us to have in your plans.
We can include a block of support time with reduced rates to simplify billing and in the case of Proactive Support include all support time.
Please contact us to discuss your requirement and for pricing.